7.21.2013

I Need a Vacation!

I know, I know - what else is new?  Well, when your massage therapist is telling you how stressed you are, and your doctor is telling you how stressed you are, and everyone is telling you that you are basically a mess, it's time to take some time for oneself, right?  But it was all good, because next week was supposed to be vacation week.  We were going to head up to Toronto, because that's where my son wanted to go this year.

And then Mr's Savage and Savage Junior both inform me that they can't get off work.

Grrrr...

So, what to do?  Simple.  A last minute mother-daughter cruise to Key West and Cozumel.  We'll be checking out the Myan Ruins at Tulum, and I'll be hanging out on the deck of a cruise ship with a giant drink in  a coconut and writing the next book in the Evan Arden series.

Oh and probably getting sunburned...and not caring (note coconut drink above).

I have no idea how the training and diet are going to fit into this, which is my only concern.  I'm also hoping to see a little of Miami as well, since I've never been there before.

Plans within plans!  Woot!

On another note - your support is invaluable, and I can't thank you all enough.  More to come... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment