9.15.2012

Title-less post

Today shall be reserved for soccer and some housework while working on the next Caged chapter as well.  I'm bouncing around between various activities at the moment, and feeling just a bit like a chicken with my head cut off, but that's nothing very new.  

I don't think I lost too many people with the last chapter ending, which is good.  Honestly, I'm never really sure if I'm going to lose people with such things or not.  I've been surprised by things that have driven people away in the past, and also surprised by what has attracted people.  Maybe someday I will figure it out! :)

Hope everyone has a simply fantastic weekend!

Visit the Caged reading group and join in the discussions!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't lose me, ever, tho it was close during the fish bone sucking!

    ReplyDelete