9.06.2012

Dragon Con 2012!

Every year I try to express just what Dragon Con was like over that particular weekend, and words always fail me.  So, we'll try some pictures!



It's not Dragon Con without Chocolate Cake Shots!


I'm not sure exactly how the tradition started, only that I brought them to a con once and now everyone expects me to have them wherever I go!  I try to oblige, though I need to come up with a good way to make them mobile...


Of course, now everyone wants pomegranate martinis, too.  I'm getting to the point where I am packing a lot more drinks than costumes!






Me, my friend Stine, and Lee Arenberg (Pirates of the Caribbean, Grumpy, etc.) hanging out after breakfast.  We make a cute group!






I had a BLAST hanging out with all the ladies who came to afternoon tea and stole my martinis.  I'm pretty sure the guilty party is the emaciated one on the right...



Remind me not to stand sideways in pictures...I'm all titties!!







Kratos, the God of War, is a great bartender!  Don't forget to tip him!

I have no idea what all he put in the drinks, but he said "here - drink this" so I did.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.  After that all I remember is playing "Jayne Hat."  It's like Slug Bug (Punch Buggy - whatever you want to call it), only with Jayne hats.

He really is a big guy...











In a word - it was a blast.  356 days to the next one!  Will you be there? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment