8.28.2012

Tuesday Teaser! Caged Chapter 8!

I may be on my way to Dragon con in about 32 hours, but there's still time for Caged Teasers!  Here's a nice long glimpse into Chapter 8...

***
“Look at me!” she snapped.  Like I usually did when it came to her barking, I obeyed immediately.  “You look at me and tell me you aren’t into her.  Tell me you don’t want to be fucking her like a goddamn stud-bull.  Say if given the chance, you wouldn’t take her in a heartbeat.  Tell me her cooking fucking pancakes didn’t make you hard as hell.  Go ahead.  I dare you.”

I swallowed as I tried to hold her gaze.  I couldn’t even win the staring contest, let alone speak any of those words without my tongue falling right out of my face.

“Yeah, I didn’t think so.”  Tanya stepped back.  “Are you lying to yourself, too, or just me?”

I shook my head briefly.

“I don’t know,” I admitted.  “I was serious, though – it’s not like that.  She’s not looking for a fuck buddy, and I’m not going to get involved with someone, so what difference does it make?”

“Why not?”

“Why not what?”

“Why not get involved?” Tanya asked.

My skin went cold.

Every muscle tensed at once.

I stopped breathing.

My eyes clouded over with images of blood and meat and…

“Why not?” I repeated.  A moment later I was on my feet and shoving her backwards.  For once in her life, Tanya had the good sense to back away from me as I started screaming.  “Why not?  Why not?  Are you fucking kidding me?  You of all people?  How the fuck can you just stand there and ask me why not?”
***

Oh my....that doesn't sound good!

As long as I am conscious, I should be able to get the Caged update out at 10pm on Friday night!  See you then!!

Thank you SoapyMayhem for the manip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment