2.25.2012

More to come!

I know, I didn't post for a couple of days, but a new Caveward chapter posted today.  I do have a bit of the next Transcendence chapter done as well, but it's not ready yet - probably tomorrow morning.  Yes, what I said was true - it's almost over.  It will likely finish this in the next few days.  Once it is done, I'm going to focus on TMT (I haven't forgotten it!  Really!) until it is finished.  I have about a dozen other things to do at that point, and might actually take a little bit of a break. Not a long one!

Right now, my daughter is forcing me to watch the Smurfs.  I'm going to have to watch a whole season of Spartacus to make up for it.

Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey shay, I was wondering if you could open up your blog for questions for transcendance? I don't do fb and for some reason to do with a glitch on twilighted, I can't get past the verify code to register on their forum. I have so many theories and questions and would love to know the answers. I'm tonerlady on Ff and completely adore the way you think. Luffs and khizzes, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete