2.21.2012

Here's to Recovering from the Weekend!

I think I survived!  Megacon was fantastic, as always.  If you have never been, and you have any interest in sci-fi, fantasy, animae, etc. you should really check it out.  I had a wonderful time hanging out with my 501st Legion buddies, the Mayhews (check out the new Peter Mayhew Foundation website), D.J. Nelson Flux, Nick Wolfe (Evil Twin FX)  and various others.  Hung out at Moshi's Arkham Nights party on Saturday until it closed down.  My pictures did not come out at all.  Either I don't know how to use the camera on my iPhone or it just sucks - I'm not sure which.

I also got to meet some new people, which is always a great time.  One of the people I met at the con was James Hence.  You have to check out his stuff.  It is just too freaking adorable. 

So, Dragon Con should be next, though there are an awful lot of people trying to convince me to go to Star Wars Celebration VI instead.  I can't possibly do both.  Still leaning towards Dragon Con.  Are you going to be there this year?  :)

Should be some more Transcendence tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment