1.01.2012

Happy New Year

I hope everyone's New Year's celebrations were safe and fun!  Did you make any resolutions this year?  I have a few I thought I would share with you.

New Year's Resolutions:

  1. Continue writing fan fiction.  I thought I'd go ahead and get that one out of the way first, just in case anyone was worried. :)  First off would be Tempt My Tongue, then Transcedence, and then later (after the Age of Edward contest), expand the Gladiatorward story.
  2. Expand and publish Otherwise Alone.  I haven't decided on exactly which publishing route to go just yet (Traditional or self-published), but hope to decide and work towards it by the end of the month.  Depending on the success of that, I'll do more.
  3. Meet some more of the lovely ladies in the fandom I have gotten to know on my PC screen, but haven't managed to actually meet in person. I had an awesome time hanging out with a few people in Atlanta this past Labor Day and also for the BD premier in Newport.  I have no idea how to accomplish this, but I might just have to work on it.  Who's making plans to go to Dragon Con this year? :)
  4. Exercise more and eat better.  I always say this.  I think it is standard, right?  It's also nicely vague, which means I probably won't managed to accomplish it.  Ha!
What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment