1.15.2012

At Least the Grammar is Good!

Working on TMT a bit today, along with a lot of house work.  Sigh.  On the bright side, there are caramel rolls about to go in the oven!  

My parent's 50th wedding anniversary party was a great success!  Everyone seemed to have a good time and I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a very, very long time - including my 4th grade teacher.  One of the first things she says to me - "I remember you used to write all the time!"  I had to laugh, and eventually told her what I write now and gave her a business card.  

So, Ms. S. - if you do stop by the blog and read any of this, I realize it's not the sort of stuff I wrote when I was nine...um...at least the grammar is pretty good?  You can take credit for that!

1 comment:

  1. A writer from the get go huh? Thanks for helping her on her way Ms. S!

    ReplyDelete