12.03.2011

My Saturdays

After many, many work related phone calls last night, I have slept in today.  I don't usually do that.  Good for my body, I'm sure, but my prime "the rest of the family is asleep and I can get shit done" time has been thwarted.

Thwart is a funny word.

My daughter is "cheering" her first basket ball game today.  It should be fun!  Then my 16 year old son is having a bunch of friends over to the house, which seems to have become their Saturday routine.  They are a nice bunch of boys, but cost me a fortune in cola, popcorn and pizza.

If you haven't, definitely check out the Tempt My Tongue Reading Group.  It is really interesting!

There should be another chapter of Transcendence out sometime this evening.  Maybe if I get other stuff done a little faster I'll get two out today.  Hope everyone is still enjoying it!

With any luck, I will finish my Christmas shopping today!  Only a couple of people left to do!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment