9.19.2011

Staycation Week

It's going to be a busy, busy week for me - and this is a good thing!  I'm taking the week off from real life and having myself a little "staycation" to get some things done around the house and to get a jump ahead on the various writing projects to which I seem to have committed myself.  

What am I working on?

1. Unexpected Circumstances Chapter 32, of course
2. Offside Outtake for MostlyaLurker/Mal and Leo - see the website for details
3. A new Edward/Bella one-shot which combines two of the commitments I made - it will be based on the plot bunny provided by FicFlover as her "Die, Daddy C. Die" contest prize, and will then be donated to Fandom for Texas Wildfire Relief - see website for details.
4. Tempt My Tongue - which is my new DarkVampward story that will post regularly once UC is complete.  I'm hoping to get the first chapter out there to entice you before the end of the month.

Yes, that is officially too many things to be doing at once!! Someone please smack me over the head for over-committing myself again.  Ah well, it's a good excuse to take a week off of work, anyway.

I'm also committing to myself to catch up on all the reviews for UC, since I'm still more than a week behind on those.  I'm getting a lot closer, though!  Also hoping to catch up on PMs and emails and laundry.

What is it about laundry?  I kept washing loads of clothes, but I never actually catch up.  There's a Stephen King type horror story plot in there somewhere... 

3 comments:

  1. *smacksavage overthe head * then start praying that savage can still wrighther storys:-)mind and take a savage day and have just chill looking foward to your new story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez bb. Write a couple of hours of sleep on your "to do" list. You are no good exhausted!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no :( I was so excited about you writing a new story! But I only read all human stories. No vamp stories for me lol Anyhow UC is getting better and better I love it so much! Awesome story hun ;)

    ReplyDelete