9.18.2011

Banner / Blinkie Maker Volunteer?

There is something about a banner that just makes a story jump out at you.  I can put the words to the page, but I have exactly zero graphic skills.  So I'm asking for a volunteer (three, actually) to make a banner and/or blinkie for my next story - Tempt My Tongue.  The first chapter is nearing completion, and I'd really love to have a banner to go with it when I post it up.

What do you get out of it?  Well, not much, but I will send you the summary and introductory chapter to read before it gets posted up on FFN so you can get a general idea of the tone of the story.  I'll also send just a bit of a "preview" of things to come, though it won't give you much of a sense of plot - only give you a few more ideas for what to maybe put in a banner/blinkie.  I will ask that you keep the details/previews you get to yourself.

If you are interested, please PM me on FFN.  If you send me a link or two of other banners you have made, that would be helpful, though I'll probably just randomly choose three (assuming I get any offers!) from whomever PMs me.  I'd also love to have this "wrapped up" quickly, so I hope to choose people within the next two days (Sept 20th).

Let me know if you are interested!

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment