9.14.2011

Need More Offside?

How about an outtake of Esme Platt and Edward Masen, the story of how they met and how our Soccerward came into being?

There's only one way to get it...

Companion dogs change people's lives.  I saw it first hand when my aunt, who suffers from seizures, received her first helper dog.  However, obtaining a qualified dog is difficult and expensive.

That's where you come in.

Mal (Mostly a lurker) has always stuck out to me as a fan.  I can't even tell you exactly why - but her comments have always been thoughtful and memorable, no matter what she's reading or reviewing.  She's always seemed very sweet, genuine, and personable to me. When I learned she was in need of assistance, I was only too happy to help out.  Mal is disabled, and has found her perfect match in Leo - a companion dog in Oregon - but she needs our help to get him. 

So read more about Mal and Leo here, donate, and not only will you be doing something wonderful for a fellow member of the Twifan community, you'll get a compilation from a bunch of your favorite fanfic writers including the intimate insight into the story of Edward's parents - Esme and Edward Sr. - from Offside.

You know you want it.

And above all, you'll be helping a member of the Twifan community.

Thank you!

Savage

1 comment:

  1. Times like this makes me really hate I live in a third world country where $5 is equal to a whole day salary. Maids wages herE is $1.25c / day :((

    ReplyDelete