6.15.2010

Boobward calls Bella a Bitch

Trying to write two chapters at once, for two different stories is....probably not the best idea. Maybe if both Edwards were the same type of character, but of course they are not. I was going back and forth between the two, first writing Drunkenwhoreward dialog and at then switching to writing Boobward making sweet love to Bella,. Then I accidentally wrote Boobward saying "Hey, bitch! Suck my cock!"

Just kidding. :)

Hide and Drink is in the "Top Ten" most reviewed stories on Twlighted now. YAY! That makes me happy. I never thought it would be so popular. It's been so much fun writing it, that's probably why I decided to expand it a bit. I should have chapters 27 and 28 out on the normal schedule, but there may be a bit of a lag in there before 29 comes out. I'll try to get a couple more chapters of Surviving Bella out during that time, too. Of course, all of this depends on the World Cup games and who is playing that week... :)

For all the Brazilian H&D fans - nice game today!

OK - I'm back to writing smut. I swear I won't really have sweet, crazy Boobward call Bella any unseemly names.

1 comment:

  1. thanks savage! we won!!! but two of ours best players weren't that good in the game... let's hope they can get better! :)

    kikbr

    ReplyDelete