6.14.2010

Balancing Stories

Surviving Bella seems to have had great response so far! I wasn't sure how people were going to react to drunken-whore-ward. I will definitely continue, but no set posting schedule will be set for this one. Like I said - H&D still gets top priority. Well...right after World Cup, anyway... :) Really - I hope to be able to balance them all out without too much trouble. I'll get a Surviving Bella page created at some point, I'm sure. In the meantime, feel free to post your questions here. I think someone mentioned starting a thread on Twilighted, as well.

I'm surprised I haven't had more comments on Edward not only fucking a hooker, but not giving a shit if she got her...ah...bonus. LOL

Now back to writing some good Boobward smut...he makes sure Bella always gets hers...

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Surviving Bella...maybe I'll start reading that one while waiting on the next chapter to H & D...I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Germany game was great! Brazil's was not so good... I was kind off disapointed. But well, at least we won.

    ReplyDelete