2.07.2016

Specimen - Preorder live!

Are you ready to get your hands on my latest novel?

Specimen will be live on February 24th, but you can preorder today!

I am really excited about this book, and I can't wait for everyone to get their hands on it!  It's raw and gritty with a lot of tension.  You are going to love the main character as you journey with him as he tries to remember his past!










Specimen Summary
I awaken in a laboratory.
I don’t know who I am.
I’m inexplicably drawn to the doctor who cares for me.  She tells me I’ve been altered, that I’m stronger and faster, that I’ll be a key component in a war between corporations.  She says I volunteered for this.  She says I volunteered to be transformed, but I have no way of knowing if what she says is true.
Something isn’t right.  My memories have been taken, wiped clean, but dreams begin to slip into my conscious mind.  I can’t let anyone know when that happens, or they’ll remove my memories again.  Somewhere inside of me, I know I need to remember something important.
I’m fighting a war I don’t understand, and the one woman I rely on can’t be trusted. 



Specimen Links



No comments:

Post a Comment