2.01.2016

Fanfic update

Hello all my fabulous fanfic fans!

I know there are still a lot of people out there who have been with me since my fanfic days.  Hopefully, you are now enjoying my published fiction as well!  This whole business of being a full time author has been quite the trip, and I wouldn't be there now if it hadn't been for the support of all the awesome fandom people out there!

I wanted to give everyone a little heads up.  Since Fanficnet purged pretty much everything I had out there for content violations, most of my works aren't readily available anymore.  There is a little tab up there at the top of this page where you can still find some of them.  Somewhere out there, I'm sure there are still PDF versions available.  I don't have them though.  If you ask around, you can probably locate them.

I have made the decision to pull a few more stories this year for publishing.  So many people have asked about Unexpected Circumstances being publishing and I think this year will be it!  I will also be pulling Win Some, Lose Some and Judging Books.  Both of these stories are going to have a lot of changes in them!  Judging Books will be expanded to full length, and Win Some, Lose Some is going to have some pretty major changes to it as well (I think!). 

Chances are, I'll be pulling the remaining stories at some point in time.  Fevers, Tempt My Tongue, and Hide and Drink, and my Star Wars Fanfic will be the only ones that will stay the way they are.  I might just push my luck with Fanficnet and put Hide and Drink and Tempt My Tongue back up there.

All of these are still out there for now (links on the Fanfic tab), but they'll be removed soon, likely within the next two weeks.  This is the only warning you're going to get!

I do occasionally get questions about Not What She Seems, and I wish I had a better answer for you other that I have no idea if/when it will ever be finished.  I know that disappoints a lot of you, and I apologize for that.  I never intended to let it fall by the wayside, but now that I write for a living, I have to focus on that.  Maybe the bug will bite me one day, and I'll finish it up for publishing.

I'm currently finishing up Specimen, which will be published February 24th.  I am SOOOOO excited about this one I can hardly contain myself! I haven't been this thrilled with a book in a long time, and I hope you'll all enjoy it!

I hope 2016 is treating you all well so far!  

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment