3.31.2013

Back From Vacation and Ready for a Rest!

Why do I always feel like I need a vacation after vacation??  

I have been so scatterbrained lately, which is usually a sign that I have been trying to do too much.  I've been trying to back off and slow down, but I also enjoy that frantic pace like the masochist that I am, so whenever things slow down I just pile more on top of myself.  Now I have a list three pages long, and I don't know where to start!!

So, general update stuff.

Caged is done, in case you missed it.  It was definitely a fun one, and Cageward will be missed!

Not What She Seems should update a couple times a week now.  I know, it's not daily, but hopefully it will be somewhat regular.  This week may still be up in the air as I recover from vacation and do a little work travel later in the week.

I spent all of last week in Chicago, vacationing with my family and researching the area for Otherwise Occupied. I visited the apartments where Evan Arden lives, checked out the park where he walks Odin, and found a lot of other good spots for him to hang out and do his dirty work. It was a lot of fun, and very educational! Chicago is a fantastic city, and I can't wait to go back in June for the Twi Fic Meet Up!

Otherwise Occupied is chugging along. I have a lot of new, specific material to add to it after my visit. Several people have asked about the length of the story, since Otherwise Alone was a short novella. Otherwise Occupied will be a full length novel, don't worry about that! Consider Otherwise Alone the prelude to what will end up being a series of books.

Hope everyone who celebrates it had a wonderful Easter Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment