2.15.2013

Happy Friday Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful and preferably smutty Valentines Day!  I'm still out of town doing the business travel thing, but heading home this evening.  For a variety of reasons, there won't be a Caged update tonight, but I hope to get myself caught up on that and all kinds of other stuff over the weekend.

I do want to thank everyone again for the thoughts, prayers, and encouragement with my mother in law's illness.  She continues to get just a little bit better every day, and will be kicked out of the hospital and into the nursing home for additional recovery.  :)  The pulmonary fibrosis is ultimately incurable, but she seems to be out of the woods for the moment.  I really appreciate all the support from everyone while we've been trying to get her and dad in law through all this.

Hopefully next week I'll be back into the grove of everything!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment