2.20.2013

Aasimar it is!

I have to admit, I'm somewhat surprised by the outcome.  I was sure you'd all go for the gladiators of the lost guy in trouble.  The last one I expected was the one about a creature most people have never heard of before.  I've been thinking about this one for a long time, so it will be good to get it down on (virtual) paper.  I guess I will have to start working on this one after Otherwise Occupied is done!  

Now, artwork for such a story isn't going to be easy.  I've done a little searching, but there just aren't many pics of Aasimars out there.  I found the one below, which is PERFECT, but of course I have no idea who owns the rights to it.  

Any artists out there?  LOL!

Thanks a lot for voting!  If your pick didn't get chosen, no worries.  This is more about what priority the story gets, not whether or not it gets written.  I'll do them all eventually. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment