8.07.2012

Tuesday Teaser! Caged Chapter 5!

It's that time again!  I'm all hot and sweaty after soccer practice, and what better way to end the night than with a hot, sweaty, and angry Edward?

Here's a little piece of Caged Chapter 5, which will post on Friday night at 10pm eastern!

***

“Bella!” I screamed as I pounded my fist against the flimsy wood.  I was going to give her about four seconds before I broke the fucking door down.  “Bella!  Open up now!”

The door fell away as my hand tried to come down on it again.  I started backwards for a second, and if Bella had been any taller I might have hit her in the face.

Manip by TheRose Andthedragon

“Edward, what are you-”


Without a word, I moved across the threshold, into the apartment, and towards the figure on the other side of the room.  As I started to push past, my eyes focused on a big, dark-skinned guy behind her, but before I got too far, I felt her fingers against my chest – trying to push me back.


An explosion of thoughts rocketed around my head.  Her soft, light touch on my sternum was the third time we had ever touched skin-to-skin.  It took me off guard, and I had to stop in my tracks to refocus beyond the sensation.


The angry glare of the dude behind her reminded me why I was there.


“What the hell?” I shouted at the guy, pushing my chest firmly against Bella’s hand, but not enough to move her out of the way.  Bella glanced nervously from me to the figure behind her.


“It’s all right,” she started to say before the bastard on the other side of her interrupted her sentence.


“Who the hell is this, Bells?”


Bells?  He called her fucking Bells?


“I’m the guy who’s about to fuck your shit up, that’s who!” I snarled.



***

Oooo...this could be bad.  Or good.  Depends on how you like it!

More to come on Friday night!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment