7.31.2012

Tuesday Teaster! Caged Chapter 4!

Are ya ready for a teaser?  Here's a little excerpt from Caged Chapter 4, which will post this Friday at 10pm Eastern Time!

***
“Pretty cool, huh?”  I gave her a half smile and raised my eyebrows at her.  My heart was pounding, and I felt a slight chill against the naked skin of my chest.

“That’s where you fight?” Bella asked.  Her eyes were opened wide as she stared into the enclosed space.


“Yeah, it is,” I replied.  Something about her tone seemed off, and I took a slight step back away from her.  I leaned on a nearby barstool and watched her, feeling a little wary now.  “What do you think?”


“I thought it would be…bigger,” she said.  “There isn’t even any room for you to move in there.”


“There’s plenty of room,” I told her.  “I can move around pretty easily in tight places.”


The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them.


“Nice,” Tanya piped up before I could try to take back the words.  She walked out from around the edge of the cage and came over to us.  “Edward’s finally admitting size matters, huh?”


I glared at her. 


“Not something I’ve ever worried about too much,” I replied coldly.  My earlier annoyance with her returned, and I cocked my head to one side as I looked up at her with a what the fuck do you want expression.


Tanya wasn’t fazed.  She looked from me to Bella and back again.


“Is this her?” she asked.  “The girl whose virtue you saved?”
***



No comments:

Post a Comment