6.10.2012

So Much for Relaxing Sundays!

Hopefully, the Hide and Drink fans will enjoy the title of this post. ;)

First off - thank you to those who participated int he FFN boycott.  I don't know if it will make any difference, but sometime you just have to make a stand, regardless of result.  I feel good about it, and hopefully you do, too.

Next, there will be more Win Some, Lose Some today - very shortly, in fact.  Just doing the final editing now for the next chapter, and I have a good start on the chapter after that as well, so you should get two today.  After I post, I have a ton of house and yard work to try to get accomplished before it gets too hot outside.  At least my son came in past curfew last night, so I have my slave for the day.

Speaking of slaves, I am still working on a story called The Gladiator's Slave, which I hope to have done by the end of summer.  It's original fic, so there will be more on that as the time nears!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment