2.04.2012

Sometimes You Just Have to Think Conspiracy Theory

Last week it was extensive time studying for certification.  This week it was Mr. Savage out of town and general work stuff.  Now the Mr. is back, work has calmed down, and I have a terrible cold.  My head is pounding.

Someone up there doesn't want me to have any time to write!!

Oh, and I keep trying to do the Starz online survey thing to unlock the next Spartacus episode and it's not working.  Grrrr.

At least Arsenal is up 3-1 against Blackburn at halftime.  I feel another RV Persie hat-trick coming.

1 comment:

  1. Hi savage. I just wanted to let you know that I think you are so talented! I've followed your work for some time, but have never left a review as I am mainly a shy lurker, even with the anonymity that the Internet provides. Though today I had enough bravery to post here so that's something.

    I've read every piece of work on your fanfic.net account at least three times, and have enjoyed every moment of it. ( Yes, even the great chaos you created with Edward and Angela that had everyone up in arms:p )

    I've been going through some things lately and it's absolutely amazing to be able to get lost in your fiction and forget about the world around me for even five seconds. I am so grateful to have your work to turn to when I need that little bit of sanity!

    Thank you so much for sharing your work and your talent. Most of all thank you for sharing your time. It can't be easy, and after reading this entry I just wanted to make sure you knew that you are appreciated. You truly are.

    I hope you're feeling better! Take care.

    -Lexie Pierce.

    ReplyDelete