2.05.2012

Happy Birthday Robin!

For those of you who have been following this blog for a while, you know that a little more than a year ago it changed from looking like a third-grader's weekend project to something quite a bit more professional to say the least.

Yeah.  Not my doing.

I write.  That's what I do.  I'm not a designer, and have absolutely no sense for such things.

So back in the beginning of 2011, I get approached by Robin, who has since given every one of my stories a place of their own, provide all of you with a single place to find everything you want, and constantly change and improve how it all works and ties together.  She has done an incredible job here.

She's also become a good friend.

So today, please help me wish a very happy birthday to Robin!  There is no way I could do all of this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment