11.05.2011

Weekend Teaser! UC Chapter 38

Happy Saturday everyone!  Chapter 38, which will be the last full chapter of UC, is nearly done.  I just have a bit more to finish up before I send if off to beta later today.  The lovely DK is out of town, though, so please be patient and give her a while to get it done. In the meantime, here's a teaser for you!

***
“Now that you mention it,” I said as I pecked at her lips again, “there is something I have been meaning to do for quite some time now.”

“What is that?” Isabella asked.


I did not answer her, but quickly found Samantha to watch over Little Edward as I took my wife’s hand and led her down the back staircase to the Great Hall.  I checked around the room quickly, but as I suspected, it was completely empty at this time of night.  Still, I would not wish to be interrupted, so I instructed Isabella to stay where she was as I went to the doors and informed the guards that no one was to enter, for any reason.


Returning to my wife’s side quickly, I reached for her hands and brought our bodies close together.  I could see the slight confusion in her eyes as our bodies touched, but she still melted against me as I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply.  My hands found their favorite places – her arms, her shoulders, her breasts – and then came back up to cup her jaw once more.  My thumbs brushed over her cheekbones as I finally broke our kiss and dropped my hands to lace together with her fingers.


Isabella licked her lips as we parted, and I gave her a half smile and a raise of my eyebrow.  Her cheeks tinged red as her eyes dropped down to the ground, and her fingers tightened around mine.  Before she had a chance to say anything I turned around, still holding on to Isabella's hand, and sat down on the throne of Forks.  I raised my eyebrows at her again and gave her a big smile as I pulled her to stand between my knees.


“I told you I would take you here one day.”
***


And some of you thought I was going to forget... ;)

BTW - I'm on facebook now!  Come say howdy!

Shay Savage FB

No comments:

Post a Comment