11.02.2011

Need More Coffee!

I was up extra early today working on the final full chapter of UC.  I know - it's hard to believe the journey is almost at an end!  I'd say it's about half way done, and should post this weekend if at all possible.  There will be a short epilogue, maybe two just so I can end up with that night round number of chapters.  Geez, I swear this OCD of mine has gotten worse when it comes to chapter and story lengths!

Tempt My Tongue should start posting regularly in a couple of weeks.  There will be a reading group for this story, which I think will be a lot of fun.  I've never done one of those before, but I'll post up the details when I have them.  I've been working on the second chapter off and on as I finish up UC, so it should be able to post relatively quickly.  

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment