10.12.2011

Up way too early today

Woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep.  So I got up and painted the family room.  I'm covered in "Baked Brie" colored paint, but the walls are done.  I still need to paint one of the two doors to the laundry room, but after that I think I can officially call it done.

Why do you care about my family room?  Well, you don't.  But you do care about whatever the heck I'm writing that you are reading, and with the painting out of the way I can work on the UC chapter this evening.  it's more than half done, I think.  I am still a bit behind, but I hope to still have it posted sometime this weekend.  Teaser (WITH BANNER!) should be up either tonight or tomorrow.

OK - off to the shower now to try to remove some of this paint...

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Bonne journée! bises ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my next career I want to name paint colors. Or lipstick. Or nailpolish.

    ReplyDelete