8.28.2011

Back to School Fundraiser

I finally caught up with my FFN PMs, and found some information from Project Team Beta buried amongst everything else I hadn't managed to read.  If you haven't already, check out the Back to School Fundraiser they are hosting!  For a $5 donation you'll get a compilation from many contributing writers

Look for more information on the links!  I was too late to the party to contribute this year.  :(  But I'm going to go support with my donation!  

In other news...my daughter's team got slaughtered 5-1 yesterday.  *sigh*  I think they learned some lessons, though, so I'm looking forward to the next game!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. poor kid! what position is she playing? i used to be a striker forward back in high school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She and another girl alternate as the goalie, but she also plays left mid or defense, too.

    ReplyDelete