7.10.2011

Post Vacation Activities

Vacation officially over, and I'm washing a whole lot of clothes today!  I'm also trying to catch up with reviews, and have gotten through maybe half of the Offside ones.  I haven't started UC - actually, haven't read many since chapter 24, but I hope to get through some of those, too.  I'm going to attempt to catch up with the UC thread, if that is possible!  If you missed them, I did post chapters 61 and 62 of Offside.


Next Unexpected Circumstances Chapter - it's going to be a little while, folks.  Believe it or not, I think it will be better that way.  It will be a long chapter, and I think it's a little more than half way there.  Hopefully it will post next weekend.  I will get a teaser out this week, though - probably on Tuesday, as tradition dictates. :)

Blog change - If you haven't noticed, the glorious Robin has added the ability to respond to comments on this blog.  Now I can be clear on which comment I'm answering.  Feel free to agree/disagree with comments, but stay civil, please.  I've only ever deleted one comment of this blog, and would like to kep it that way. :)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Savage,

    So glad your home safe. Hope you had a good trip-sounds like you did. Take all the time you need to write that next chapter of UC; I know it will only make it better! Can't wait to see what your doing with this story! Well, part of me can... It's just my morbid since of curiosity that's waiting with baited breath! Like the direction OS is going in too; can tell the angst is coming! You are such an addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Jhuether said, take your time to write the chapter, it'll make it better

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I have not been able to bring myself to reading the last chapter...the heartbreak/angst is just too much for me at this point in the story.  Reading Esme's EPOV, just made me sad.  GAH!

    Take your time Shay, you know your story best....

    ReplyDelete