7.30.2011

Ketchup Day!

Well, "Catch-Up" day, at least.

Housework, writing, reviews, emails and PMs.  There is no way I'm going to get it all done, but I'll see what I can do.  I can't possibly respond to everything, but I do try to at least answer questions.  I may have to stop answering questions on the blog though.  Seems like every time I do, I get a lot of grief.  Apparently my Friday post wasn't all that clear to some.  I have a pretty dry, sarcastic sense of humor, and some people don't recognize it for what it is.  Fucking sue me. ;)  (<---Pssst!!  That was an example!)

I never said I didn't like Twilight, for goodness sakes.  I said quite clearly that I did.  Just that I'm not "into" the fandom in the way some people are.  I'm not insulting or giving the finger to anyone who is.  I love the people I have met through this, and some of them are big-time into it - they are fantastic people - it's just not for me.  I don't care for baseball much, either.  Relevant?  No.  Think about that. :)    (<---Pssst!!  That was another example!)

I was only explaining why I was blindsided by some reactions, since people asked. If you aren't happy with that answer, my apologies.  It's the only one I got. :)   (<---Pssst!!  Example #3!)

I love my readers and fans.  All of you enlighten, entertain, and encourage me.

Keep your sense of humor, everyone.  It's an important thing in life!

A new Offside chapter should post sometime this morning.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! 

P.S. If this post offends you in any way, you are reading too much into it.

P.P.S.  You're so vain - I bet you think this post is about you. ;)  (<---Pssst!!  That's #4!)

12 comments:

  1. you  said:   I would go hang out in line for days just to be with them and have a good time. 


    I think for many, many of the fandom,  this is exactly what the draw is and what the fandom is really about.  me?  I just love the mystery of robsten, are they or aren't they.   Plus I loved the first movie.  So, sue me.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. *looks down at her pitchfork and torch* Oh.  B-But... dammit.  I always love an angry mob.  *sighs*  Well... I guess I actually have to go work or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're overthinking this, Shay. I do that as well. Just write and enjoy your weekend.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a cat. I just habe to say Pssst when i want her to come to me, and she obeys....lol...sue me:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!!  I do that, too.  It works on the cat, but when I do that to the dog he just looks at me sideways.  Then he goes and brings me some squeaky toy I should throw for him.

    Actually, he brings me a toy regardless of what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked all the movies, actually.  Loved the first 3 books -esp Eclipse.  BD - well, it was entertaining.  LOL  I liked it, but didn't quite love it.

    I would hang out with friends for days, no matter where we were.  Who's going to Dragon Con?  That's why I go - I don't even costume much at all any more, but I love seeing all the friends I have made there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I know.  I'm not right. I'm torn between wanting to answer people's questions and wanting to go hide in a hole somewhere.  I need to find me a happy medium. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try doing it to a person. I once called my 8 y/o Pssst come here! she got really pissed off...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did the rest of the comments go?

    ReplyDelete
  10. And the ball... the neverending ball.  In the pool, in the yard, carrrying it in the car so she does not forget it.  People at the vets laugh when she brings it in like a security blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I know is that damn Carly Simon song is stuck in my head now. THANKS A LOT.

    ReplyDelete