3.13.2011

Updates to UC Page

I'm planning on re-vamping (is that a pun??) the Unexpected Circumstances page of the blog today. I get a lot of similar questions about this story, so I thought I might add an FAQ page as well. If you have anything you think should be added to a UC FAQ (nothing that gives away plot!) let me know and I will add it.

Some things I thought I would put there, just to give you an idea:
1. Blinkies and Banners - where to find them
2. Links to the threads and reviews
3. E&B's ages
4. The Family Tree

What else?

3 comments:

  1. A photo of Volvo, of course! (hey, you were the one who wrote UC is not historically correct).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. will they have a baby? would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will they have a baby? would love that.

    ReplyDelete