1.14.2011

UC up on Twilighted

UC is up on Twilighted now - just the first three chapters. The rest will get up there in time.

Unexpected Circumstances on Twilighted

I continue to be astounded by the response to Unexpected Circumstances. Honestly, I had no idea it would be this popular! Glad everyone is enjoying it, though. I wish I could respond to more reviews, but there just isn't enough time in the day!

Working on Chapter 10 this weekend, though I understand a gaggle of teen boys will be taking over my computer room tomorrow, so I shall be banished to some other area of the house with a laptop or something. I just have to have a limited number of bags of chips and pizza - they tend to leave when I run out of food. :) Wish me luck!!!

Don't forget to read my new O/S - Same Time Tomorrow, Ms. Swan and then go vote in the Pick-a-Pic Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment