1.22.2011

Chilly!!!!

This post contains Chapter 10 spoilers! Don't continue if you haven't read it yet!

When I woke up this morning, the weather dude said it was -8 degrees (that's Fahrenheit), which is just WAAAAAAY too cold! I'm definitely not going to venture out today if it can be avoided. Time to get some mundane housework and that kind of crap done. Then it's back onto Chapter 11!

As much as you guys like your cliffies, you do like your relatively angst free fluffy chapters, too! I promise a bit of both in upcoming chapters. And yeah - Leah was a DOG! ROFL!!! I just can't help myself...she was always a dog, I didn't change my mind or anything. Several people were close, guessing that she was Edward's favorite horse or something.

Edward's dogs are redbone coonhounds, for those who care. :) Here's a pic of a mom and pups.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the relatively angst free fluffy chapters because I don't expect them to be all that way and I just like to see them have some sort of peace once in a while :) They definitely need it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is it angst free when swordward is about to go to war? i still hope his battlefield is between bella's legs ;))))))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hooked! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My neighbor has those dogs. The are beautiful animals. Sleek, classy. Hmmm. Reminds me of something *tapschin*

    Keep warm baby. I may reread WNM for some heat!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. bring on the fluffy angst.... even though there probably is no such thing. i shall take what i can get from you and just be happy..... the cold this weekend has kept me in... no college parties for me! just some gold ol' fashioned Twilight fanfic (and homework of course). enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Redbone coonhounds, are those the same kind of dogs from "Where the Red Fern Grows"? Because now I'm extra sad for Leah. I think I'm going to cry...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Redbone coonhounds, are those the same kind of dogs from "Where the Red Fern Grows"? Because now I'm extra sad for Leah. I think I'm going to cry...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hooked! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete