1.31.2011

Can't Keep Up!

With Unexpected Circumstances reviews! It's a beautiful problem to have, but I'm not going to be able to respond to very many of them this go around. :( I'm working on both chapters 12 and 13 right now, as well as What I Want (Want No More from EPOV) for fandoms fight the floods. If you haven't donated yet, go check it out!

I had this AWESOME movie for UC tweeted to me - it's fabulous! Check it out! Thank you APhobiac for creating it!!

Unexpected Circumstances Vid

And now...back to the smut writing!

4 comments:

  1. OMG that was an amazing little video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible video, what talent. I also just wanted to pass on that as nice as it is to get a response to reviews I would much rather have you spend your time on getting me your fantastic updates. :) Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Savage, just wanted to say that as a reader, I never expect responses to my reviews so don't sweat it! I think it's nice of you to do it but not if it causes any stress. I don't think any readers expect it. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that was an amazing little video!

    ReplyDelete