7.24.2010

Blog Updates

Back from vacation and doing a few updates to the blog. I added a "subscribe to" button. It's down over there on the right below "followers." Sorry I didn't have one before. I'm going to claim ignorance. :)

Hide & Drink page updated with time-line through chapter 31. I *think* there will be three more chapters plus an epilogue for Hide & Drink before I officially call it "complete."

Surviving Bella page updated as well. This story is on hold for now. I need to focus on getting Hide & Drink completed.

The Writing Projects page has been updated with some of the new stuff I have in the works for the near future. Check it out if you want a peek into my next E/B Fanfic - Unexpected Circumstances.

That's all I have for today! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment