6.18.2010

Happy Effing Friday

I did not have a happy soccer day. I'm perfectly okay with it, albeit disappointed, if my team loses because they've been bested by another team. Having two games go bad because of poor refereeing is just...disheartening.

All right, enough about that.

Surviving Bella, Chapter two is up on FFN. Let me know what you think!

SB Chapter 2

Tomorrow, I work. Then I'm going to Kings Island to sit in the water park, watch the kids play, read and write. Hopefully, I won't get sunburned. :) Hopefully, I'll get something done on Hide and Drink Chapter 28. I haven't gotten very far on it yet. I'll be sitting out in the sun with a co-worker who is also reading it, so I have to try and write without her peeking over my shoulder. hehe.

Assuming I get Chapter 27 of H&D back from the beta tonight or tomorrow, it will go up on schedule.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment