7.14.2015

CAGED IS LIVE!

See what others are already saying about Caged Book 1: Takedown Teague!  Available on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and iBooks across the globe!

"Told in Shay's unmistakeable Male POV style, I was immediately transported into the world of undefeated Cage Fighter Liam 'Takedown' Teague."

"5 KNOCK OUT STARS"

"The humour in this will have you in stitches, Liam is just full of one liners that had me giggling out loud" 

"Totally inappropriate, inexcusable, and completely delectable."

"Hands down one of the best books Shay has ever written....Five plus stars. I couldn't put it down once I started it."

"I think my face hurts from all the smiling and laughing from this wacky read. Liam is a riot!"

"I’m not sure where this story is leading. I’m so freaking disturbed by the event about to take place, but like a car wreck, I’m dying to see what happens." 


No comments:

Post a Comment