2.15.2015

Catching Up!

Hey everyone!

I've been a little absent lately - it's been a busy year for me, and it's only the middle of February!  


 






I just got back from trips to NYC and the Bahamas!  I went to NYC to see Fifty Shades of Grey (LOVED IT)!  It was wonderful to finally meet EL James in person as well as to see so many people who had always been part of the fandom.  I got to hang out with wonderful people like Helena Hunting, Debra Anastasia, Daisy Prescott, GT Becca, and countless others from authors, fans, to people involved with the movie.  Unforgettable to say the least, and EL James is beyond generous!  It was truly a remarkable experience.





A book signing Cruise?  Hell yes!  If nothing else, I'd been freezing my ass off in Ohio and needed to warm up!  Of course, I had to take my partner in crime, The Savage Trainer along for the ride.  It was his first cruise but I doubt it will be his last!  We met all kinds of fabulous people (midnight hottub soak, anyone?) and had a blast checking out the reef and fishes around Nassau.  It was truly beautiful!  Now it seems we are destined to get SCUBA certified, so I'll let you know how that goes!








Now that I am back home, I'm working diligently on getting ISOLATED, the next Evan Arden book into your hands on on your e-readers!  Watch for the announcement, because it should be out very soon!

Until next time!

Shay Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment