11.28.2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating today!  I have so many things to be thankful for, I never know where to start. 

1. My wonderful, supportive family is right up there without a doubt.  They're in good health (knock on wood) and spirits.  My son is doing well his first year of college, and my daughter is exceeding in her 7th grade classes and has made a lot of new friends this year.

2. I'm thankful for those who pointed me to a life of better nutrition and body building.  I'm in the best shape of my life right now thanks to TST,  Tyrone Bell and Legion Training.

3. Arsenal is at the top of the Premier League and Bayern Munich is at the top of Bundeslegue.  If the Columbus Crew had made it to the playoffs, it would have been quite the trifecta, but I'll take what I can get!

4. And saving the best for last, I'm most humbly grateful for the support of all of my friends, family and fans.  Without your encouragement I never could have quit the day job in the corporate world (which I'm now convinced was slowly killing me) and begun this new journey as a full-time writer and author.  My sincerest gratitude to each and every one of you!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Shay Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment