8.20.2013

And the Adventure Begins!

Today is my first "real" day as my own boss.  I'm trying to figure out exactly what my routine is going to be, as us OCD people need to do.  I'm not there yet.  Mostly need to figure out how to work with Mr. Savage sitting in the same room.  I think I already know the answer, which is to move to a different room!  With my son off to college (sniff!) I will be taking over part of his room as an office for the time being.  We'll see how that works!

I've got a ton of things to try to accomplish, the most important (of course) is to get some writing done.  I have a good jump on Otherwise Unharmed, which will be the next book out.  I'm also hoping to get Not What She Seems back on track with regular updates.  I feel horrible about letting it just hang there, but life has just been too busy with other, more important things.

If you haven't checked out Uncockblockable, please do, and then tell a friend!  It's a cute, fun story, Brian's Fight for Life.  You can find it on Smashwords (various formats) or on Amazon!  Links below.
and some of the proceeds go to



Thanks to everyone for all the support as I dive into this new adventure!  Hope you have a wonderful week!

Shay Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment