7.13.2012

TGIF - Caged Premiers Tonight!

What started off as @jadapattinson style Twitter harassment has turned into a banner phenomenon before it even starts!  LOL!  I got a lot more than I could have hoped for after my pathetic plea for graphics.  I can't thank you all enough!


Banner By Raum

Caged Chapter 1 - Win The Fight will be posted at 10pm Eastern Daylight time (GMT+5) tonight!  I'm glad so many people are excited about it and are enjoying the hype with the countdown.  Knowing so many of you have faith in me to deliver the goods (*cough*smut*cough*) even when you have no idea what's going to happen yet is heartwarming. 



Banner by Jo FicFreak
I have to get to work, but I'll be posting later this evening!  Hang on tight!  The roller coaster is about to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment