4.01.2012

Win Some, Lose Some banner and Various Ramblings

Still trying to kick this nasty cold - it has made it very difficult to get anything done.   I'm farther behind than ever.  *sigh*  I've been trying to drown myself in Vitamin C and Echinacea, but it hasn't worked so far.    Day 4, so hopefully it's almost over.

I am very close to completing TMT.  I'm not sure why it is being so difficult.  DK has been smacking me around about it (with good reason), so you'll get it before too long, I hope.  Check out the reading group on TMT - these were some interesting questions about the previous chapter, and some predictions about what will happen in the end!

Win Some, Lose Some should update today - almost done with the next chapter.  I just need to stop coughing and sneezing long enough  to finish it.  Thank you Ro for the beautiful banner!


No comments:

Post a Comment