1.21.2012

Weekend!!

Yay for the weekend!

For once, I have very little going on this weekend except a bunch of household organizing and such, so I hope to get a lot of writing done.  There should be another chapter or two of Transcendence coming out, and I'll be working on the Gladiatorward o/s for the Age of Edward contest.  Need to get going on TMT chapter 8 as well...

Banner by Ro
This coming week I will be traveling for work, and I have no idea if I will be able to post from the hotel or not, so there may not be much in the way of Transcendence updates for a couple of days there.  The good news is that when I'm not working I won't have a house and family to deal with, so I'll probably spend the extra time writing in my hotel room.  I hope to complete the Gladiatorward o/s during that time as well as have a couple new chapters of Transcendence to post when I get back on Thursday night.  THEN I'm out of town next weekend, so probably no updates then, either.

Looking to the future, I'm hoping to participate in "Drabble Wars" in March or April.  I don't have a definite story idea at this point, but I'm kicking a couple around.  I think one of the ideas is just about as crazy as caveward, so I'm leaning towards it.  I'm gonna need to hire me a banner maker! 

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment