9.10.2011

Happy Saturday

Busy busy soccer day today!  My daughter's team has their second game this morning - I can only hope they do better than the last one!  I've switched the line-up around a bit, so maybe that will help.  Tonight the Crew play Toronto, which is always a fun game.

Otherwise, I'll be calling my bank for screwing up my cell phone bill, and maybe having some additional fun with the cell company as well, followed by some serious house cleaning.  *sigh*

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

***UPDATE***

They won 2-0!  Woot! :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!  Congrats on your 1st win!  Bet the kids (and coach) were happy!  ManU beat Bolton, too.  My little nephew's soccer game was canceled today because here in SoCal we were having lightning and thunder storms, which is highly unusual.
    Last chapter of UC was amazing!  A little brutal, but those beotches got what was coming to them.  Now let's hope Edward can knock her up!
    Take care,
    xoxoSus

    ReplyDelete