6.03.2011

Here's to the Weekend!

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Yeah, I was never much of a cheerleader.

Just about have chapter 23 of UC ready for beta - hope to have it to DK later this evening.  It's been a bit of a bear, but I haven't deleted this version, so it much not be too awful.

I've had a crazy couple of work days, and more of it over the weekend.  Hope to have a Offside chapter up at some point tonight, but no promises!  I'm on about 3 hours of sleep, so I won't guarantee the quality. LOL

Have a wonderful weekend!

New Offside banner by Piper-lane!  Thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. i like this one 2nd best like the one where he all dirty with him holsing the ball the best, have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful banner! (Even if my OCD can't help but notice that focus was misspelled). Definitely my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful banner! (Even if my OCD can't help but notice that focus was misspelled). Definitely my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete