4.24.2011

Happy Easter!

If you celebrate it, I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

A couple new CBWR? chapters have posted today.  There might be one more...it depends on how much help I get with laundry. :)  The tone is going to change a bit, and the reason it's romance/angst will come forth.  It's not really too close to done just yet - there's still a l lot to do.  Stop by the Twilighted Thread and let me know what you think!

Glad everyone seemed to like the new UC Chapter, Chapter 20 - "Reluctantly Wager."  There was a lot packed into it.  I'm going to see how far I can get on the outtake for Fandom Fights Tsunami today.  I got a bit done yesterday on that one.  It's coming along nicely. :)

Going to get a few chores done, then back to writing.  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too, Savage, if you celebrate it. If not, happy Sunday. And yeah, I have some chores to do also. Somehow, the chores don't disappear on the holidays. :/
    Thank you for your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just donated so I'm really looking forward to the Edward Outtake!! Loved chapter 20 as well. I put my chores off till tomorrow. It was a long weekend. :) We had a wonderful Easter! I hope you all did as well!!
    Thank you for giving us so much!!
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete