4.14.2011

General Update

If my kids read that subject title, they would salute me and repeat "General Update!" Weird kids. I wonder where they get that?

Working hard on Unexpected Circumstances chapter 20. It may be a long one! Lots of stuff to happen in there, and of course I can't forget the smut. ;) It's not going to be ready tomorrow, but hopefully it will post Sunday or Monday.

And in case you missed it, I will be doing an Unexpected Circumstances Outtake from EPOV for Fandoms Fight Tsunami. Follow the link to the website and donate $10 today to get your copy, as well as stories for a TON of amazing writers!

Work is still extremely busy, but better than it has been the last few weeks. Thanks to those who have inquired about my health. :) But really, I do those kinds of hours pretty frequently - I don't think my body even notices anymore. HA!

2 comments:

  1. cool will ceack it out:) work less wright more opss sorry mean play more:)weekitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool will ceack it out:) work less wright more opss sorry mean play more:)weekitty

    ReplyDelete