3.19.2011

Happy weekend!!!!

My weekend has turned out to be slightly less busy than I thought it was going to be, so I just might get a little writing done if the kids and the dog will let me!

I'm amused by the reviews of chapter 17 (I haven't read too many yet, but I've noticed a theme already!) - about half and half happy with T&I punishment, the others are still screaming "off with her head!" Lots of wonderful ideas of things Isabella could make out of the fabrics Edward bought her - I'll have to see what all I can work into a chapter! :)

Ever think about it if SM had called them Tanya and Anna (or something like that), then we could talk about T&A all the time instead of T&I? Am I the only one who ever thought about that?? Sorry - must be channeling my inner adolescent.

Totally unrelated note - I have a dog that is mostly retriever. I love throwing one of his dog bone treats for him - he wants to run off and eat it, but also wants to bring it back to you so you can throw it again! He ends up going around in circles in front of you, not knowing what to do with himself. I think I have the potential to turn him into a perpetual motion machine.

1 comment:

  1. Regardless of what you did to T&A, I mean T&I, ha ha!! The fact that their cruel antics were acknowledged with no mercy sent my heart a flutter! Edward was wonderfully cold to them both, I loved it!!! Now if Alice would be given the kick in the ass she needs, I would be just tinkled pink!!! I mean, really, you walk in to your brothers married room? Enough of her already. She needs to be put in her place. Nicely, but she needs to learn her place. Never did find her antics appealing.

    ReplyDelete