11.25.2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Warm Thanksgiving wishes to all out there who are celebrating today! Remember to be thankful for all the people in RL, as well as those in your fantasies! ;) I know I'm very thankful for all of you who follow my blog and tweets, re-tweet to your friends and generally pimp me out - thank you all so much! I'm also very thankful (again) for how well Unexpected Circumstances is being received already. Nearly 200 reviews on the first chapter!! As soon as I get the last bit of Surviving Bella off to beta, I swear I'll start working on the next chapter of UC so it won't be too long before it is out.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Don't eat too much! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Love all your stories from HD, SB to UC.

    ReplyDelete