9.18.2010

Slowly but Surely

Surviving Bella Chapter 9 has proven to be a bit...difficult. After three days of not getting anywhere with it, it's finally moving along again. I don't know when it will be ready to post yet (probably not this weekend), but at least it is moving forward. I hope to get it at least to the half way point today and hopefully 90% by the end of Sunday.

I'm going to try to do some blog updates this weekend as well - shake things up a bit, so look for changes! I think I'll give all my Twilight One-Shots their own page and maybe scale down a few other things. :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that this story is going to be continued soon, This crazy and cruel Edward is so bottled-up and angry and passionate.. I eagerly anticipate his imminent explosion,literally and figuratively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please give priority to surviving Bella, it's one of the best story I've read so far!

    ReplyDelete